From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Zoltan Finks
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 1:25 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] cheap 190D

Okay, and I assume the benfit of waiting 'til the final 30 seconds is to
disarm your competitors and hope to take advantage of their innatention?

I feel dirty.

Yes, Allan, it does seem that due to the sheer number of people in
competition for an item, that plain old luck comes into play - a bit of
playing the lottery almost.

Brian