I used to go fishing up in the mountains of Colorado on roads that
were only passable by 4x4 trucks or rental cars. I would fly into
Denver, rent a car, and bounce it all over those roads for a week. If
it didn't have rattles in the dash before, it would after...

YMMV.

This was years ago. Course now all those roads are nicely paved, lined
with RVs, and the fishing has gone to crap :^(

Gary Thompson
1995 E320