In some ways, it gets down to the lesser of three weasels.

If Ron Paul was viable, I'd be supporting him. He isn't.

So ...

1. McCain, who I fear will continue our current policy of World Police
Force. Dumb idea.the Probably an academic career inferior to Dubya's. Was
graduated near the bottom of his class at the Naval Academy. Might have been
the anchor man.

2. Hillary. Good ideas, but somewhat lacks credibility with me. I could like
her were it not for the fact that folks who have been in her presence for
years have told me first-hand that she is a real witch. Perhaps that is what
we need in a female President.

3.Obama. To me, race plays no part in it. I don't think he is as liberal as
some on here fear. The real role of the President is as a cheerleader for
the nation -- Congress has the real power.  Obama -- and I base this on only
meeting the man once -- seems to be sincere, seems to have integrity, and
seems to be the one to get this country back into speaking terms between the
two/three/four political parties. He isn't the second coming of Christ and I
am sure he passes gas like all of us. But, out of the available
alternatives, he is head and shoulders above the other two.

So ... I support Obama. I think he can go a long way into fixing this
cluster-frig that is currently our political infrastructure.