Dear Cassio,

On 10/25/2013 06:27 PM, Cássio Volcan wrote:

Sorry about so many question in a simple post.

Please try better to "write for maximum efficiency of reading" [3] on this mailing list. Various projects [1, 2, 3] have defined guidelines and rules for efficient communication on project mailing lists, so try to follow those as far as possible. We have not set up any concrete guidelines for this mailing list, and I consider it unnecessary to do so. Nevertheless, following the general guidelines for mailing lists is indispensable.

When you have split the different questions to separate emails with distinct subject lines and precise questions, I am happy to help you as much as I can, and I am sure other readers will then join the conversions that they are interested in.

Yours sincerely,

Lukas

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines