On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 02:41:17PM -0400, Brian Hutchinson wrote: > On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Brian Hutchinson > <[email protected]>wrote: > > > On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 10:46 PM, Denys Dmytriyenko <[email protected]> wrote: > > > >> > >> > >> Well, if you use Dylan (or even Danny), it has a recipe already available > >> in > >> oe-core... > >> > >> > > Yes, I found this one that Khem added checksums to and used web git to > > cherry pick it out: > > > > http://cgit.openembedded.org/openembedded-core/commit/meta/recipes-kernel/linux-libc-headers/linux-libc-headers_2.6.37.2.bb?h=dylan&id=370e082c8bbf14c9b0f54269eb99d291d187cd40 > > > > > > > OK, I don't know if I did this right or not but now I have a > linux-libc-headers_2.6.37.2.bb (from the web git link I mentioned before) > file in my meta/recipes-kernel/linux-libc-headers directory. In my > local.conf I added LINUX_LIBC_HEADERS_VERSION = "2.6.37.2" but when I
You need something like this: http://arago-project.org/git/?p=meta-arago.git;a=commitdiff;h=61162abba3aa56057dfdfa8ae3a93c281aa2342a There's no standard variable LINUX_LIBC_HEADERS_VERSION for that, AFAIK. -- Denys > bitbake core-image-minimal it doesn't look like it is rebuilding everything > with the headers I specified. If I look > in build/tmp-eglibc/work/armv7a-vfp-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/linux-libc-headers > all I see is 3.8-r0 so it doesn't look like it grabbed the 2.6.37 headers. > > Did I go about this the wrong way? I tried a bitbake -c cleanall > core-image-minimal and that didn't appear to kick it in the pants and make > it build everything over again with the new headers. > > Regards, > > Brian _______________________________________________ meta-ti mailing list [email protected] https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/meta-ti
