On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 2:54 PM, Denys Dmytriyenko <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > OK, I don't know if I did this right or not but now I have a > > linux-libc-headers_2.6.37.2.bb (from the web git link I mentioned > before) > > file in my meta/recipes-kernel/linux-libc-headers directory. In my > > local.conf I added LINUX_LIBC_HEADERS_VERSION = "2.6.37.2" but when I > > You need something like this: > > > http://arago-project.org/git/?p=meta-arago.git;a=commitdiff;h=61162abba3aa56057dfdfa8ae3a93c281aa2342a > > There's no standard variable LINUX_LIBC_HEADERS_VERSION for that, AFAIK. > > Ah, thanks for the heads up. I looked at my arago checkout and my arago-prefs.inc didn't look like that but I see you just did that a few days ago so I'll do a git pull and update my tree and study that to figure out how it works. So for my particular case, I'm guessing I need to do something similar in oe-core/meta/conf/distro/include/default-providers.inc & default-versions.inc? Regards, Brian
_______________________________________________ meta-ti mailing list [email protected] https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/meta-ti
