Hi Alain,

A while back I released an early preview version of Quartam HTTP Library.
It is a non-liburl implementation on top of pure LiveCode sockets so it doesn't
work on mobile.
And it doesn't currently have authentication support so very much a work in
progress.
But it could serve your purposes for now, and you could give me a hand to
improve it :-)

It's available under the commercial-friendly GNU LGPL license.
Download it here: <http://downloads.quartam.com/libqrthttp_030_xplatform.zip>
Join the forum here: <http://forums.quartam.com>

HTH,

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====
"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish at the same time."  (La
Rochefoucauld)