All,

Hello and good day. I have a question, and Googling has not yielded me
any answers. Could anyone be of assistance?

I would like to have the menu for one of my Mezzanine sites ordered as so:

Galleries
  +--- Gallery 1
  +--- Gallery 2

Here, "Gallery 1" and "Gallery 2" are standard Gallery pages (as come
"out of the box" with Mezzanine. However, "Galleries" would not be a
page that has viewable content, and is not intended to be clicked on
by the user. Basically, "Galleries" is a placeholder "parent" element
in the menu, with "Gallery 1" and "Gallery 2" as child elements in the
menu. In mobile view Users may be able to hover their mouse over
"Galleries" to see the submenu "Gallery 1" and "Gallery 2" items, but
they shouldn't be able to click on "Galleries" to open it's page
(because there should be no such page).

I ask: has anyone attempted this with Mezzanine?  Or is it even
possible? I have a vague idea of subclassing
mezzanine.pages.models.Page to create a "Menu Placeholder" class -
because I want it part of the navigation. Does this sound like I am on
the right track?

Thanks and best regards,
Peter

--