On 25/10/23 10:20, Martin Storsjö wrote:
On Wed, 25 Oct 2023, Mark Harmstone wrote:

Thanks Martin. Yes, the next tranche of patches I've got to submit is to remove
all of the duplicates.

FWIW, even after this set of patches, I still see around 95 duplicate symbols
in mincore and 58 duplicate symbols in windowsapp. They're not duplicated
across different versions of each api-ms-win-foo, but across different names.
E.g. FileTimeToSystemTime is both in api-ms-win-core-file-l1-1-0 and
api-ms-win-core-timezone-l1-1-0 - whereas in the WinSDK, this is symbol has
only ever been provided by api-ms-win-core-timezone-l1-1-0.

// Martin

Thanks Martin. Yes, I know, there's still some anomalies left. I've got patches
coming for them too.

Mark