> On 14 Oct 2016, at 11:29, Anil Madhavapeddy <a...@recoil.org> wrote:
>
> As this setup stabilises, I will merge the TROVE links currently held in
> mirage-www with this version (which uses OPAM package names rather than
> repositories, which is more useful I think).

This is definitely more useful.  We’ve previously discussed using Opam tags to
help filter the Mirage libraries and this might be a good time to revisit that.

For example, would it make sense to use something like the output of 'opam
search org:mirage’ as input to the opam depext step?  There would still be
packages we’d have to add directly to the Dockerfile but this might make it
easier as more libraries are added to Opam.

Thoughts?

Amir