On 6/30/2014 19:31, frank ernest wrote:
> If I'm posting to the wrong bsd list kindly redirect me to the correct
> one, I thought misc was best. >
> https://uglyman.kremlin.cc/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=systemd-utl.git There is

According to the page about the project on the Google Summer of Code
2014 website:

"I intend to produce the four systemd utilities as outlined on the
OpenBSD Foundation's web page, in full form. In doing so, I intend to
adhere to the UNIX philosophy of programming the *BSD community expects
as well as the utmost level of security the OpenBSD community,
specifically, expects. Considering the contentious, political climate
surrounding systemd, I intend for my code to be as unobtrusive and
compliant as possible, specifically with the OpenBSD community."

https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/details/google/gsoc2014/kremlin/5639274879778816

--
Sadiq Saif
XMPP - statics...@jabber.org