Am 02/17/15 um 22:20 schrieb Gene:
> It looks like http_proxy is being set, but you're getting packages from an
> ftp server.  You need to define the ftp_proxy variable as well.

Hi Gene,
Hi Gene,

thanks for your advice. I am not shure if setting an ftp_proxy-variable
might help here as the http-proxy is not 'in-between'. I'll try to
describe the layout:

                        +---Laptop
Internet -- Fritz!Box --|
                        +---Squid-Server

For anything http-related Laptop gets the pages from Squid-server,
everything else (like ftp-related matter, e.g. pkg_add) goes directly
via Fritz!Box to the 'net.

>From what I know the Fritz!Box does not act as an ftp-server. Beside
this: pkg_add from Squid-server 'just works' (tm). There is s.th. wrong
with the Laptop - but I am lost by now... =-(