On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 2:37 PM, trondd <tro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> He's using http protocol.  Just because the hostname has ftp in it,
> doesn't mean it's the ftp protocol.

It's not just the hostname I'm basing it off of, it's the error message:

~ $ sudo pkg_add -ui
quirks-2.52 signed on 2015-02-14T12:43:06Z
Error from
http://ftp.hostserver.de/pub/OpenBSD/snapshots/packages/amd64/curl-7.40.0.tgz
ftp: connect: No route to host

It's using ftp. I'm not familiar with how package management works with
OpenBSD, so I don't know if this is a weird quirk of the pkg_add command or
if he's not setting his package source properly.