Hi there,

my boss is getting on my nerves that greylisting is basically out of date because of things like outlook.com and mails ending up delayed for ever. So the next logical step would be to deploy a tool like rspamd or spamassasin to examin mail content. These tools need to be trained and if you have a small mailserver with less accounts this could take a while I imagine.

So my question is, is there some source that you could use to train these kind of tools (like a database that you could connect to for training conntent ) or is every one here, that uses these tools, lucky enough to have a shit load of users that do the training for your systems?

some informations about this would be helpful

regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT