Markus Rosjat <ros...@ghweb.de> wrote:
> my boss is getting on my nerves

It may be mutual.

> that greylisting is basically out of date because of things like
> outlook.com and mails ending up delayed for ever. So the next logical
> step would be to deploy a tool like rspamd or spamassasin to examin
> mail content. These tools need to be trained and if you have a small
> mailserver with less accounts this could take a while I imagine.

Specifically in relation to rspamd: If you spend some time reading
the documentation on the rspamd website you might find that:

1. the weight of rules which classify messages as 'ham' or 'spam'
i.e. those rules which rely on the 'training' of messages, does not
have to be, in the overall context, critical. rspamd deploys a
boatload of 'tests', by default, and even more can be enabled, and
each of those can be assigned a score. hamminess or spamminess is
just one 'test'.

2. That the rspamd website specifically links to 'pre-built' ham
and spam databases which you are free to download and use.