From: ropers
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 15:35
To: Edgar Pettijohn
Cc: Steve Litt; misc@openbsd.org
Subject: Re: When will be created a great desktop experience for OpenBSD?

Tangentially related: Does anyone here routinely use the default fvwm?

Now for a really noobish question: Those that do, do you also launch
graphical apps by typing something like this in xterm:

$ firefox > /dev/null 2>&1 &

or do you normally do something else that I've totally overlooked?

(Again, this is about how people use stock default fvwm. If your
answer begins with "install $this_other_launcher", it's probably not
what I'm looking for, but thanks anyway.)