Apparently not just theo is using fvwm after all. :)

I heard from many people that fvwm is clunky, old and should not be used. But I
personally like fvwm a lot. It's like using ed or vi over MS or Libre Office. I
like to have "simple" software in the means of the software or more precise its
authors don't anticipate what I want to do.

Always exit with 42 to return the answer.