Hi Folks

With 6.6 being released, I figured to try out sysupgrade.

Checking the man page, I note it uses the file /auto_upgrade.conf

Sadly, there seems to be no man page or alias for that

Checking through the associated autoinstall(8) man page, there is reference
to the file /upgrade.conf

Which also has no link or alias in the man pages.

Then I tried looking for man pages associated with /install.conf but again
without success.

Lastly, I browsed through the FAQ, without success either, but if someone
knows what I missed there, please let me know.

So, I just ran sysupgrade with no options to see what would happen.

Unsurprisingly, it proceeded to install ALL of the sets, without bothering
to prompt me, or apparently taking note of what was previously selected
during the initial install of 6.5.

This is an undesirable trait, with neither apparent documentation or what I
would consider to be sane defaults.

If someone would be so kind as to point me in the right direction for how
to prevent sysupgrade from being unsane, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Shane