Rachel, you could submit something to be helpful if you like, fill the gap that
you see.   Only 60 devs and most of the man page content is incredibly up to
date and valuable.
So I for one look forward to you adding your entry into the netstart man page
for community review.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.