Re: submitting something.  Theo has spoken and given his judgement. Theo
decreed "no, it should not be there", thus I shall not be wasting my time
submitting something that won't ever be accepted due to whatever weird reason
Theo thinks a random half-baked description of what is going on with
netstart(8) is acceptable.

25 Oct 2020, 13:44 by pi...@protonmail.com: