Dimitry Andric wrote:

  ivorob wrote:

    Within my notebook I have internal modem. How Can I force to work my
    modem? Is it possible?

  Almost always, these notebook modems are "soft" modems.  This means
  that the modem functionality (connection, protocols, error-correction,
  etc) is implemented completely in a closed-source, Windows-only driver.

  The chance of getting these modems working on any non-Windows platform
  is almost zero.  Please complain to your vendor(s). :)

Are you sure? I agree in theory, but I heard about ltmodem project for
linux. May be some ports of this project exist for OpenBSD? What do you
think?

Best regards, Vorobyov Ivan.