Hi,

I just downloaded cd40.iso from ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/snapshots and
installed openbsd on my laptop because I thought the kernel would be -current
but when booting I tried bsd -c and then UKC> enable acpi but nothing happened,
so that I went to the site and downloaded bsd and bsd.mp, copied them to / with
the names bsd.acpi and bsd.mp.acpi

Then I rebooted (bsd.acpi -c and/or bsd.mp.acpi -c) and UKC said "385 acpi0
enabled" and everything was looking fine (apart from the problem that I didn't
get any dhcp offer?).

I wait until it's up and then make sudo apmd -f /dev/acpi with the hope that I
could get apm to work over acpi but when I type zzz or apm -S nothing
happens...

I know acpi is under development and I am not complaining at all. I just want
to check out I did everything correctly or not. Do you see something wrong?

I can provide you with dmesg if you wish but it looked fine to me.

thanks,

Pau