After reading the pearls of human thought described below, I've just

    chmod 000 {L,z}505

This guy's just too smart and he's able to see things no one can

Better spend my time on a copy of Solitaire that came free
on my windows machine. :)

I do not agree 100% with Stallman. I've met with him once. He's a
visionary man, but I myself do not share all of his visions...

He wrote emacs. He wrote gcc. He even suggested the BSD team to
do a cooperative work over the Internet 10 years ago or so...

What did you do, L505?

"Do I have something against GNU? Did they catch me and am I trying to
get back at them? Absolutely not. I have never had trouble with GNU
and never spoken to the foundation about any issues. The reason I am
pointing this out is simply because I have common sense and I am a
philosopher myself. As a philosopher myself, I find their philosophies
make no sense and have no merit."

"In fact, I feel sorry for Richard Stallman because I know what he is
trying to do with his license and I know what he is intending with it.
He just isn't as smart as me.. "

"I speak truth, Richard speaks nonsense. I am smarter than him."

On 12/10/07, L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Lars NoodC)n wrote:
> > In regards to RMS, I have yet to see critique of his ideas, especially n
> > the mainstream media.
>
> Some infamous 'mainstream media' critique:

<snip>