On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 10:16:22PM +0100, Joel Carnat wrote:
> I’ve just checked mine and it’s 100% non-blacklisted, according to mxtoolbox.
> And, so far, I don’t have any issues sending/receiving mail.

I really must have workable email and baremetal

Right now the second IP I requested is 45.76.27.230
This is much worse than the first one I also have which is
108.61.242.230

I am using a server in Chicago. Where is yours located?
Maybe the location is related?

Other than this problem, I am quite happy. If I can solve this, I will
move off of my other server, which is stuck on crappy Java KVM.
I don't have any problem with another location.

Chris Bennett