On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 04:46:17PM -0500, Implausibility wrote:
> Vultr specifically blocks mail-specific ports in an attempt to keep their
> network free of spam.  You can ask them to enable eMail ports on your VMs,

Yes, I spoke to them about the problem before grabbing an additional IP
address. They said they would try to get the original IP un-blacklisted.
That did not happen, unfortunately.

They now also offer one model of bare metal, which is not a VM. I
specifically need a single dedicated server for what I am doing.
The work I'm doing is all situated inside of the USA, so something
locally oriented is a better choice for me.

My email ports are open, as I can send mail back and forth with my other
server.

Thanks,
Chris Bennett