I use Centos 7. There is packages perl-Mail-DKIM and opendkim in repository, but there is not
dkimproxy.

30.01.2019 19:04, Chris Bennett пишет:
On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 05:45:35PM +0300, Sergey Seacher wrote:
Hello, All!

How can I integrate opensmtpd with opendkim?

There is also dkimproxy and a Perl module p5-Mail-DKIM.
Which one do you recommend, you hinted that there will be changes from
6.4 to 6.5 for dkimproxy setup when it comes out, if I understood
correctly.

I've got things working for 6.4 right now, but I will post a couple of
questions about using auth and some other stuff I expect/want to use
shortly.

Thanks, I'm really thrilled to have this massive improvement over
sendmail!! All of your time doing this work has been so helpful, I
really hated sendmail with that huge book I had for it.

Chris Bennett

--

С уважением,
Сергей