On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 08:18:53PM +0300, Sergey Seacher wrote:
> I use Centos 7. There is packages perl-Mail-DKIM and opendkim in repository,
> but there is not
> dkimproxy.

You can also compile it from source. That's what I did some time
ago. All the dependencies are available through yum IIRC.

Since centos uses systemd you may need a unit file to manage the
service. This is what I came up with, though I'm not a systemd-expert
nor the postmaster of a busy host. It seems to work tho

        [Unit]
        Description=DKIM proxy
        After=syslog.target network.target

        [Service]
        Type=forking
        ExecStart=/path/to/dkimproxy start
        ExecReload=/path/to/dkimproxy reload
        ExecStop=/path/to/dkimproxy stop

        [Install]
        WantedBy=multi-user.target

> 30.01.2019 19:04, Chris Bennett пишет:
> > On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 05:45:35PM +0300, Sergey Seacher wrote:
> > > Hello, All!
> > >
> > > How can I integrate opensmtpd with opendkim?
> > >
> > There is also dkimproxy and a Perl module p5-Mail-DKIM.
> > Which one do you recommend, you hinted that there will be changes from
> > 6.4 to 6.5 for dkimproxy setup when it comes out, if I understood
> > correctly.
> >
> > I've got things working for 6.4 right now, but I will post a couple of
> > questions about using auth and some other stuff I expect/want to use
> > shortly.
> >
> > Thanks, I'm really thrilled to have this massive improvement over
> > sendmail!! All of your time doing this work has been so helpful, I
> > really hated sendmail with that huge book I had for it.
> >
> > Chris Bennett
> >

> --
>
> С уважением,
> Сергей
>

> --
> You received this mail because you are subscribed to misc@opensmtpd.org

Omar Polo | PGP: 147F 24EB 977C DFDD 0197 86D3 E483 C355 499D 960D