On Thu, 2019-10-10 at 18:14 +0200, Martijn van Duren wrote:
> Hello Ihor,
>
> I'm not sure if you want to sign or verify signatures.

Ideally I want both: sign my own outgoing emails and verify incoming
mails signatures too. Former is probably higher on my priority list.

> At the moment we have an API which allows us to write custom plugins

Is there a good place to read the docs about the API?

> and
> I have written a dkim signer myself[0][1], but it's written
> specifically
> for OpenBSD and I haven't tested it on Linux (probably needs a few
> tweaks for that).
>
> If you want something that does spamfiltering (including dkim verify)
> see Gilles' rspamd plugin[2] or Joerg's spamassassin plugin[3].

I will most certainly give it a try.

> If you're lazy just wait a few weeks for OpenBSD 6.6 to be released,
> which will contain these filters in the package managers. If you
> want to stay on Linux see how far you get with compiling these
> codebases
> yourself and contact me once you need help (at least the dkimsign
> one).

Thanks a lot. I use Docker (+ Kubernetes) a lot in my setup and I am
not sure if OpanBSD has good alternatives, so for now I'd have to stick
with Linux.