I'm using it for a table authentication for accepting client smtp relaying as well as the dovecot authentication.

listen on egress port submission tls-require pki mail.red-five.net auth <passwd> tag "Authenticated"

Is there a better way to do this and how are you doing the dovecot authentication?

Nick