I hope the stupid so called brother is watching me and if he has a half a
brain he will listen up. Stop tax'en my ass to give it to some piece of crap
that won't work.
 Here is one for ya Big stupid Brother.
I'm watch'en your ass and I'm reading your grap and I am tired of it so
what now Big Fat Boy? And I give ya odds they are Fat backs.
Would you like your real big brother show you the door of just kick you ass
right in front of God and your moma? I can and sure as hell am ready to
get'er done!
Larry freek'en ready Melton
Bring It. Fat BOY. BROTHER BoY