On windows, you can configure your soundcard outputs if your driver advertise that possibility upto 7.1:

(sorry, french version here)

if you choose this, you can select each output in Mixxx:

But, from my own experience:
* This is generally true with DESKTOP onboard soundcards that have at least 3 or 4 jacks that can be configured either as input or output, not on laptops that only have 1 or 2 jacks. *  Most progams use stereo sound output so windows and/or the driver often do sound processing and upscaling from stereo to 5.1 or 7.1, thus channel 1-2 output is often mixed in other outputs too. not good for mixing

IMHO this is not a good solution and is most of the time unapplicable to laptops.

BR,

Sebastien