A release manager would be responsible for deciding when to do
releases, as well as to make sure everything is up to snuff... which
would probably mean that they'd spend a lot of their time reviewing
code and docs, probably fixing some of it personally (especially
docs). I think we're pretty solid on most things, but all of the new
stuff still needs work (Selector, and the Scriptaculous stuff). I'm
tempted to do a release without those things, but it seems that most
people are using one or the other by now so that's not really an
option.

I've had a couple people express interest so far, but I'm in Seoul
right now for a conference and I'm having a hard enough time keeping
up with work stuff so I will probably get to that in a week or two
after I get back to SF.

-bob