Stas Bekman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I think it would help. If you succeed to build a good SRPM for a general
> purpose usage, we ether can ask RH to put it in, or can put it on
> sourcegarden or perl.apache.org - it's not an issue. Thanks!

I found one, actually.  On my RH6.0 box at home, I installed an
apache+mod_perl SRPM that seemed to work fine.  Mod_perl was
statically linked in, so I don't have the chaining difficulties.
Unfortunately, I had to compile from the SRPM version, since the RPM
was compiled for RH5.2, and was therefore looking under the wrong Perl
version number for Perl modules.

If you look on any RedHat mirror which has the contrib directory, you
should be able to find an apache_mod-perl RPM and SRPM.

--
Stephen L. Peters                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      PGP fingerprint: BFA4 D0CF 8925 08AE  0CA5 CCDD 343D 6AC6