Hi all, before I upload a new module, I thought I'd make sure the
namespace I intend to use makes sense.  I've been working on a set of
modules to make interacting with the next generation of Yahoo's
marketing web services easier.  The modules insulate the user from a lot
of the SOAP::Lite details.  Currently, I'm planning on calling it
Yahoo::Marketing.  Yahoo::Marketing.pm itself would just serve as a
place holder (with POD) for the time being, with all the meat under that
namespace (for example, Yahoo::Marketing::AccountService,
Yahoo::Marketing::Account, etc).  The POD-in-progress for
Yahoo::Marketing is below.

Any thoughts/comments/suggestions about the intended namespace would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

NAME
       Yahoo::Marketing - an interface for Yahoo! Search Marketing's Web
       Services.

VERSION
       Version 0.01

SYNOPSIS
       This collection of modules makes interacting with Yahoo! Search
       Marketing's Web Services as easy as possible.

       Sample Usage:

           use Yahoo::Marketing::Keyword;
           use Yahoo::Marketing::KeywordService;

           my $service =
Yahoo::Marketing::KeywordService->new->parse_config;

           my $keyword = Yahoo::Marketing::Keyword->new
                                                  ->adGroupID(
$ad_group_id )
                                                  ->text( 'some text' )
                                                  ->alternateText( 'some
alternate text' )

->sponsoredSearchMaxBid( 1.00 )
                                                  ->status( 'On' )
                                                  ->advancedMatchON(
'true' )
                                                  ->url(
'http://www.someurl.com' )
                         ;

           my $added_keyword = $service->addKeyword(
                                             keyword => $keyword
                                         );

EXPORT
       No exported functions