Jeff Lavallee wrote:
Hi all, before I upload a new module, I thought I'd make sure the
namespace I intend to use makes sense.  I've been working on a set of
modules to make interacting with the next generation of Yahoo's
marketing web services easier.  The modules insulate the user from a lot
of the SOAP::Lite details.  Currently, I'm planning on calling it
Yahoo::Marketing.  Yahoo::Marketing.pm itself would just serve as a
place holder (with POD) for the time being, with all the meat under that
namespace (for example, Yahoo::Marketing::AccountService,
Yahoo::Marketing::Account, etc).  The POD-in-progress for
Yahoo::Marketing is below.

Any thoughts/comments/suggestions about the intended namespace would be
greatly appreciated.

There is already at least one module in WWW::Yahoo::*. I would suggest slotting your modules in at that level as well.

David

--
hope still, a little resistance always maybe stubborn tiny lights vs. clustering darkness forever ok?