On Fri, 26 Mar 2010, Arthur Corliss wrote:
> But what the hell do I know.  I don't run a *CPAN* mirror, so I must be
> freaking clueless...

It's not about what you know, but about what you are willing to
do yourself.

At some point you have to accept that the people who *do* the work
decide *how* they do it.

There is not much point in just talking to volunteers that they should
not be doing something but instead be doing something else if you are
not willing to take the burden of doing this other thing yourself.

Volunteers are not free labor that the talking masses can direct with
majority votes. :)

Cheers,
-Jan