> A  couple of installs of Chrome 3 on 2K3 Server appear to not show the
> bug.  Only  on  XP so far. I am trying to compare the binaries and see
> what, if any, strangeness I can find.

This  could  have  me on the ledge shortly. I think I have to stop and
just recommend the workaround -- before loading MooTools

    <script type="text/javascript">delete Function.prototype.bind;</script>

This  clears  it  up, establishing that the buggy area is just where I
thought  (there  are  no  other  frameworks  on  the  page -- it's the
NoobSlide  demo  page  --  and  no plug-ins, so the prototype is being
modified by Chrome itself).

-- Sandy