From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@sol03.american.edu] On Behalf Of David
Lieberman
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 2:43 PM
To: mop...@sol03.american.edu
Subject: Re: [MOPO] When do YOU think was the moment when eBay "jumped
the shark"?

I'm with Colin.

all some of you ever do is bitch and moan about ebay......or feel the
need to bash it...... I've complained in the past too......but some of
you do it incessantly.

move on already.

luv ya rich, bruce, channing.....but sheesh!!! stop the whining.....

that said.....they'll probably ban no reserve auctions tomorrow and I'll
be back here whining myself!

David Lieberman
CineMasterpieces.com <http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/>  | 15721 N.
Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 -- Scottsdale, Az 85260
Vintage Original Movie Posters | 602 309 0500 | Office/Gallery Open By
Appt. Only.

  _____

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir
=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%2
6bcd=DecemailfooterNO62> yours in just 2 easy steps!