As requested by rixposterz rick ryan, we sent 4 of our ROLLED never folded
1960's-1970's one sheets to Todd Spoor at MP Grading for authentication.

He said that if we did this, and that if Todd authenticated them, that he
would publicly apologize for accusing us of selling "questionable" rolled
one  sheets from the late 60's and 70's.

We agreed to humor him, so we sent some in to be authenticated.

We asked rick SEVERAL TIMES publicly here on mopo which posters of ours
that he thought were "questionable".....as we would have gladly sent in any
that  he requested. HE NEVER RESPONDED.

He would not specify which of our posters he thought were  questionable.
Why? I have no idea.

We even asked all of mopo if anyone else thought any of our posters were
questionable.......and no one responded......so the only one person who
thinks  some may be questionable......is rick......and again.....he won't even
specify  which ones!

The ones we sent were:

The Italian Job 1969  2 color ROLLED printer's proof
Secret of Santa Vittoria 1969 ROLLED 1sh
Fantastic Plastic Machine 1969 ROLLED 1sh
(these 3 came from the same source, a "find" from a former studio
executive we had a few years ago, a hoard of rolled one sheets from  1968-1972

Star Wars ROLLED 1sh first printing 77/21-0

All 4 came back with an MP Grading Certificate of Authenticity.

So, any time now rick.....any time.

Why do I get the feeling that it will be some sort of half ass  apology?

full disclosure....an interesting thing. The actual paper test results on
the Italian Job Printers's Proof came back saying something to the effect of
 "inconclusive", paper may be from the 1980's"...........which is really
strange.  After discussing it with Todd we both pretty much agreed that just
by looking at  the poster and its age, and the fact that it has an NSS stamp
on the back, and  the fact that it from the same "find" where every poster
this guy had was from  1968-1972, and that no other proof like this one has
ever surfaced....that it is  authentic.

p.s. Todd, thanks.....I'll pay you for the paper tests asap.

Dave

David A. Lieberman
_CineMasterpieces.com_ (http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/)  | Vintage
Original Movie Posters
15721 N.  Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 | Scottsdale, AZ 85260
602  309 0500 | _Our  Facebook Page_
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/CineMasterpieces/7735495839?v=wall)  |
Office/Gallery Open By Appt.  Only.