I want to say that I know David Lieberman and I don't think he's out to sell
bogus posters.  I just don't, period.

Same with Rick Ryan, not that anyone has ever accused him of anything that I
remember.

I know both of these guys, and they are OK guys in my book.

It seems to me that a lot of energy is spent on mopo trying to demean, demote,
and distress folks.  Or to slam competitors without one bit of hesitation.

Competition is a fact of life.  But hostility and faultfinding needn't be.

Peace!

Kirby McDaniel
MovieArt Original Film Posters
P.O. Box 4419