With my policy my consignors  are made whole whereas I  receive more of a
wholesale settlement.

From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Dave Smith
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 1:02 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Last night's storms

Brek,

First, totally sorry for your loss. I couldn’t even imagine.

Your post along with Bruce's this morning brings up an interesting question for
Bruce or Grey or Rich or any other auction house where someone else's material
is being held. I don’t see this question being asked much:

What happens to a consignor's material if the building in which it is being
held is destroyed? SOL for the consignor?

Is my material protected under Bruce's insurance policy (if he has any)???

Just curious.

Thanks.

Dave Smith

Reel Deals