Dave years ago Bruce was selling some of my items.  They accidently lost
one.  They contacted me & told me about it & paid me what I felt was a fair
price.  They probably didnt even know who I was.  I had forgotten that I
had even given them the poster.  However, Bruce took the initiative and
gave me a fair price. I doubt that they loss much, but when they did with
me, they were very fair.   Jim

Jim Gresham
18501 Henry Ct
Ray Mi 48096