I have species 2 and Bram stoker shadowbuilder lenticulars that were both used for Videos and are said to look better then the theatricals..
35.00 if you need or ill do the 2 for 50 and 15 in a tube shipped

why it was spelled wrong is it may be it was made to be a brand nameand spelled unique tothe owner of thetrfdemark and not a dictionary term just as many companys mispell there name..

where i 1st heard of the lenticular prices..was in the 60s...with a button Company that did Kennedy political buttons and beatle Flasher buttons..they did many other and were in New york....justas the fenmore compamy did souvineer programs......the same companies kept making the same stuff it just was not from the 60s but the same companies and same process...many people were not aware it was the same companies..that had old stock andor just cranked it out...as it was sameold parts...

so was it genuimnes????? If I have parts laying around from 30-40 years ago and just not asssembled them 40 years later..its original just was never assembled... so collectibles area funny thing////whats funny is the people that acccuse manyof bootlegs just cant get inthier heads that there was many dealers who bought quantity andputitonaa shelf 4 years....well im one....i would buy some silly stuff,,I havethese star trek posters for the las vegaas show on the back of star trek Contact...

i had boxes of them...My post office man went there and he flipped when i gave him one... also...I have a roll of maybe 100 magnum PI Tom selleck postesr that are ripe...as some of this stuff is like wine and ages,,,,some we never guess...I have Rocky 2 or 3 that were in mailing tubes..and conan the destroyer,,,,its all over the place...somei only have1 or2 of as publishers would send me sample like stamakers...of sexy woman...cheesecake posters of the 80s...whenvideos 1st came out they were like small and had writing on them but then by the 90s they did actual one sheets...many like wb just used the same poster as 27x40 became the norm poster size.... the commercial made posters where much broader in views..andwere printed all over the world..

On 2018-11-19 17:36, Roland Lataille wrote:
I have one of these 2001 lenticulars, almost had two. Bought one from
the UK and between the UK and the US someone opened the box and took
it. I did not pay much for it as it had a crack in it so not much of
value anyhow.

Hey, how come the word lenticular comes up in spell checker as not
valid?

 On Monday, November 19, 2018, 3:49:51 PM EST, Glenn Taranto