From: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> on behalf of Glenn Taranto
<exit82afi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 6:38 pm
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Thank you Jaime - In a Lonely Place 6sh

Isn't that kind of like asking Bernie Madoff to be your financial advisor,
transgressions aside?

:>)

GT

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 10:35 AM Scott Clark
<sscottwcl...@hotmail.com<mailto:sscottwcl...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
Wow Doug, the poster and restoration look amazing. Thanks for sharing the
before-and-after images. Jaime did a great job of recreating the missing
section.  A true artist! Alleged transgressions aside, he is one of the best in
the restoration business in my opinion, and I will continue to use him.

From: MoPo List
<mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU<mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>> on behalf
of Douglas B Taylor
<douglasbtay...@hotmail.com<mailto:douglasbtay...@hotmail.com>>