From: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> on behalf of Jeff Potokar
<jpotok...@ca.rr.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 7:00 pm
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Thank you Jaime - In a Lonely Place 6sh

Yes he’s good. No doubt about that.

But the facts speak for themselves.

Its has nothing to do what I think about him.

He helped perpetuate a MAJOR fraud in this hobby. Again. those are the FACTS.
They are Not my thoughts on him or the issue at hand.

And again..talk to those that were ripped off or taken for THOUSANDS of
dollars. Who cares what category one wants to play him in, or not. He still was
part of the Haggard scam that took $$ from many fine people.

.

On Apr 17, 2019, at 10:53 AM, Scott Clark