Actually, Kirby's response has traumatized me because it unleashed a
repressed memory -- the most traumatic experience of my cinematic life was
watching PINK FLAMINGOS with my mother when I only like 10 years old. I
don't know why neither one of us stopped the VCR. While I appreciate Divine
doing her thing to The Girl Can't Help It, I think it is safe to say that
that particular movie is a bit much for a young one to see.