Michael (whoever you are) said

> Almost every discussion of Pirsig, the totality of his thought, and the MOQ
> (all three of which are separate) that I've seen eventually resemble the
> Church of Reason intellectualizing criticized so adeptly in ZAMM.

I agree, and in fact I believe I've pointed out the irony more than
once myself. I don't interact with many of the interminable academic
arguments these days, and kinda hope those on the "reason" trip will
eventually grow out of it. It's a learning curve (even) the most
intelligent need to go through, including every new MoQ participant,
so the mass of debate on MoQ will forever be confined to that church.

Ian