Huh?
Who is violently agreeing with what for the sake of what violence? I literally
have no idea what you're talking about. I mean, what is the topic?
And isn't a weasel somebody who evades things in a slippery way FROM attacks. I
mean, attack of the weasels? Weasels don't have enough spine or substance or
courage to attack anything, except in some childish way in the form of more
weaseling.
Dude, try writing a complete sentence or two. Otherwise, people will only have
the vaguest notion of what you mean.