Hi Marsha,

Yes, I try to come to peace with what is.  Often acceptance is the best way.
With acceptance comes great freedom.  But then I want to keep moving and so I
dismiss acceptance and enter turmoil for a while.  It is a cycle of pain,
growth, peace, pain, growth, ...

There is so much to contemplate, I wish I could live for a thousand years.  I
am sure I would stay dynamic.

Alas...

Sent laboriously from an iPhone,
Mark