Hi Marsha,
Innumerable is pretty much the same thing, to me, so it also depends
on how it is used.  Do you mean "cannot be counted"?  If it cannot be
counted it cannot be defined, and we arrive at DQ which lies outside
cause and effect.  If it can be counted, then a better word would be
"finite".

>From that quote below, the author speaks of "changing himself".
Logically this form of change occurs outside of cause and effect as
well.  In this way the author is denying codependent arising.  For
"changing oneself" is like Immaculate Conception, something that does
not abide by cause effect logic.

Just wondering what your thoughts are on my opinions here.

Regards,
Mark

On 3/22/12, MarshaV <val...@att.net> wrote:

> Mark,
>
> It's a quote from Nisargadatta, I would have used the word 'innumerable'.
>

> Marsha
>

> On Mar 22, 2012, at 1:30 PM, 118 <ununocti...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Marsha,
>> One must be careful how one uses the term "infinite".  It could suggest
>> that "causes" do not exist.
>>
>> Sent laboriously from an iPhone,
>> Mark
>>
>> On Mar 22, 2012, at 12:58 AM, MarshaV <val...@att.net> wrote:
>>

>>> Hi David & Mark,

>>> Here's something I like to consider:
>>>
>>> "Causes and results are infinite in number and variety.  Everything
>>> affects everything.  In this universe, when one thing changes, everything
>>> changes.  Hence the great power of man in changing the world by changing
>>> himself."
>>>   (Nisargadatta Maharaj)
>>>

>>> Marsha
>>>

>>> Moq_Discuss mailing list